Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Last post?

After barely failing to get any characters to Veteran (including Vincent) during the month and a half long summer events and cringing at the thought and sound of being in Topolo, Gigante Island (beach and Fire Isle), and the Joaquin Prison Laboratory (highest level Forgotten Area), I am putting this game on hold indefinitely. Hopefully it will not be permanent as I still have quite a few premium items to use up such Ancient Area passes, Forgotten Area passes, Veteran scrolls, and gold. That the clan channel was extremely quiet during the last few weeks and that there were no rookies to power level does not help things. Fortunately, I don't think anyone in the clan will notice that I am gone as those that would have gone already.

For now, I think I'll try Cabal Online and perhaps get back in Albatross18 again.

No comments: