- Range: 3.1 - 3.2 million
- Median: 3.2 million, it has certainly gotten less expensive
- Single entry of 8.5 million, it has long broken the 2 Mysterious Powder to 1 PO ratio.
- Single entry of 800K but there were a whole bunch of entries at 500K yesterday.
- Range: 5.5 - 6.6 million
- Median: 6.4 million
- Range: 6.49 - 7.0 million
- Median: 7.0 million
- Range: 100 - 120 million
- Median: 100 million, at least a dozen listed
- Single entry of 15 items listed at 95 million. It's fairly unusual for them to be cheaper than Veteran Scrolls
- Range: 1.6 - 5 million, there's a wide range today but not too many entries.
- Median: 2.2 million
- Range: 5 - 8 million
- Median: 5.95 million
- Range: 38 - 52 million, it looks like prices have risen to pre 3.0 levels again.
- Median: 45 million, it's fortunate that we were able to make our desired veteran pioneer equipment while prices were cheaper.
It appears that half the active members of our clan is no longer in our clan today. That's about 9 members compared with yesterday but the names we could remember (for future reference) are realwarrior, Redwoods, King_Eshi™, Webbness, and Dimonda-Silk. This also means that our clan leader has changed again and that we have no deputies either. Perhaps they all left to join a more active clan. The Islands clan comes to mind but the EliteExplorers clan is also a good candidate. In any case, as we still won't be adventuring anytime soon (other than to take a brief walk around Port Coimbra and to chat with the market manager), we'll relax in the barracks and track what happens to them.